TVN V525 Pressure Sustaining and Reducing Control Valve is used to adjust inlet and outlet pressure on downward-sloping systems. It regulates the overflow and high pressure and enables system to work on normal values on downward-sloping systems. It keeps the outlet pressure stable without being affected by pressure waves.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
Pressure Sustaining and Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Cavitation risk