Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V530 Flow Control Valve is designed to control the flow passing through the valve. It stabilizes the flow without effecting from flow waves and valve inlet pressures. In filtration systems, it prevents over water usage during back-flushing time.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same alignment with pipelines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
- Install the orifice plate according to installation example and make sure it provides tightness between flanges and plate.
Flow Control Valve Product Features
- Runs on main water pressure without needing additional energy
- Controlled waterline flow on curved systems
- Easy maintenance