Download PDF Data Sheet
V521 Pressure Reducing Control Valve is hydraulically operated control valves that reduce higher upstream pressure in the water network into a preset desired lower constant downstream pressure, and maintain it constant, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. When there is no flow in the system, it closes by itself automatically, and whenever the valve upstream pressure value decreases below adjusted downstream pressure value, it opens fully by itself. In cases, the valve downstream pres- sure value increases above adjusted downstream pressure value, it closes fully by itself.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
Pressure Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network
- Manual switch on/off
- Easy maintenance
- Low Cavitation risk