V522 Solenoid Controlled Pressure Reducing Control Valve
Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V522 Solenoid Controlled Pressure Reducing Control Valve can adjust the outlet pressure and enable on / off from an external power source. The pilot assembled on it ensures that the higher inlet pressure remains constant by adjusting to the desired output pressure value. It is not affected by pressure and flow changes. It is possible to operate it remotely with solenoid valve. The control of these valves is provided by the control device, time relay, switch, PLC control unit etc.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
Solenoid Controlled Pressure Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure
- Minimal pressure loss
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network
- Easy maintenance
- Low Cavitation risk
- Low energy consumption
- Ability to control at different voltages