Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V524 Pressure Sustaining Control Valve is designed to keep inlet pressure stable. When system pressure is higher than the adjustment pressure, inlet pressure is kept stable by opening the valve. Without being affected by pressure waves, it keeps the inlet pressure stable. It is assembled in the outlet of filtration systems and provides effective backwashing-flushing of the filtration system.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
Pressure Sustaining Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Cavitation risk.