V512 Solenoid Control Valve is designed to put into use and unmount the pumps with¬out damaging the system. Tee fitting is provided. When the system is off, the valve is on. When the system starts, the valve enables water to flow by closing itself gradually. The control of these valves can be maintained by a control device, intermittent relay, switch, PLC control unit, etc.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Connect the cable of solenoid coil to the panel. Move the three-way globe valve to automatic mode. Drain water to the system.
Solenoid Control Valve Product Features
- Low energy consumption.
- Minimum pressure loss.
- Adjustable isolating rate (optional).
- Easy maintenance.
- Control in different voltages.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Does t require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorylation and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.