V508 Surge Anticipating Control Valve that the system is protected by relieving the surge pressure caused by changes in water velocity as a result of power cuts in pump systems and cut in and out of pumps. Valve is opened rapidly during power cuts and returning negative surge pressure is drained. When negative surge pressure is in normal values, valve closes itself gradually.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Place the water gauge properly, paying attention to the tank level. Set the automatic mode for three-way globe valve. Connect the cable of solenoid coil and water gauge to the panel. Drain water to the system.
Surge Anticipating Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Protection of network against excessive pressure.
- Rapid detection of high and low pressure.
- To be replaced and used instead of balance tanks.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.