Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V507 Electrical Float Control Valves ensure that water level of tanks and reservoirs is con¬trolled automatically. Main valve control is established by two-way pilot water gauge. When water level is below adjusting level, valve is opened automatically to fill up the tank. When it reaches the adjusting level, valve is closed automatically to fix the water level.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Electrical Float Control Valve Adjustment
Place the water gauge properly, paying attention to the tank level. Set the automatic mode for three-way globe valve. Connect the cable of solenoid coil and water gauge to the panel. Drain water to the system.
Electrical Float Control Valve Product Features
- Manual switch on/off.
- Low energy consumption.
- Control in different voltages.
- Adjustable isolating rate.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.