TVN V503 Pressure Sustaining Control Valve is designed to fix inlet pressure. When network pressure is over adjustment pressure, valve is opened and inlet pressure is fixed. It fixes the inlet pressure without being affected by surge pressure. Being installed at the end of the filter systems, it ensures productive back wash.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
If the value on manometer is below demanded pressure after giving water into the system, inlet pressure is made to increase by rotating adjusting bolt clockwise. If the value on manometer is above demanded pressure, demanded pressure is adjusted by rotating adjusting bolt counterclockwise. After this process, by screwing the luck nut under adjusting bolt, adjusting bolt is fixed.
Pressure Sustaining Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Classification according to the importance of pressure zones.
- Selective loading of the line in sloping systems.
- Manual switch on/off.
- Control in different voltages No need tor extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves