Download PDF Data Sheet
V511 Vertical Pump Control Valve is designed to put into use and unmount the pumps without damaging the system. Tee fitting is provided. When the system is off, the valve is on. When the system starts, the valve enables water to flow by closing itself gradually. The control of these valves can be maintained by a control device, intermittent relay, switch, PLC control unit, etc.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Connect the signal pipe and orifice plate sent together with the valve to the network as it is shown in user’s manual. Move the three-way globe valve on the valve to automatic mode. Open the protection cap of the three-way pilot on the valve. If the flow passing through the valve is insufficient, boost the flow by screwing the adjusting bolt. If the flow passing through the valve is more than demanded amounts, reduce the flow by loosening the adjusting bolt.
Vertical Pump Control Valve Product Features
- Protection of network against excessive pressure
- Adjustable isolating rate.
- Low energy consumption.
- Easy maintenance.
- Geolocation thanks to limit switch.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Doesn’t require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorylation and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.