TVN V531 Surge Anticipating Valves provide protection of the water network system by releasing the pressure fluctuations caused by the changes in the water velocity as a result of the energy cuts in the pump systems and the pumps turning on and off. In case of power cuts, the valve opens quickly on the main pipe and releases the pressure wave. When the operating pressure gets to normal values, the valve closes gradually.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve must be on the same alignment with pipelines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
- Valve should be installed on the waterline in a “T” shaped connection as shown on application above. ‘’P.S: Pressure signal line must be installed on the main pipeline’’.
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network
- Easy maintenance
- Quick Detection of high and low pressure
- Low Cavitation risk