Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V523 Proportional Pressure Reducing Control Valve is designed to adjust the outlet pressure. An attachable pilot can adjust higher inlet pressure value at start, to the desired pressure value and stabilize it. It will not be affected by changes of pressure and flow rate.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
Proportional Pressure Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Cavitation risk.