Download PDF Data Sheet
V527 Horizontal Float Level Control Valve allows the water level of the tank or reservoirs to be controlled automatically. The main valve control is provided by a 2-way pilot float. When the water level falls below the adjusted level, the valve opens to fill the tank. When reaching the pre-set level, the valve closes and the water level remains constant.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
- Valve should be installed on the waterline in a “T” shaped connection.
Horizontal Float Level Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Cavitation risk.