Download PDF Data Sheet
V526 Pressure Relief Control Valve is hydraulically operated safety control valves, designed to protect water network systems by releasing higher upstream pressure surges to atmosphere that causes from sudden changes in water speed because pumps put into/out of service frequently in water network elevation lines or for any reasons. When line pressure goes beyond preset point, the valve opens by itself quickly and protects system by releasing over pressure and maintains it constant, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. When there is no flow in the system, it closes by itself automatically. When line pressure decreases to normal level, it closes slowly and automatically as fully sealed without causing surge.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
- Valve should be installed on the waterline in a “T” shaped connection.
Pressure Relief Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Cavitation risk.