Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V506 Float Level Control Valve ensures that water level of tanks and reservoirs is con¬trolled automatically. Main valve control is established by two-way pilot water gauge. When water level is below adjusting level, valve is opened automatically to fill up the tank. When it reaches the ad¬justing level, valve is closed automatically to fix the water level.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Connect the valve together with the floater according to the max¬imum level that the water raises. Connect the connecting pipe be¬tween the valve and floater. With the needle valve on the valve, adjust the isolating rate of main valve regularly in accordance with your network.
Float Level Control Valve Product Features
- Mobile hydraulic floater.
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- To be able to run without being affected by pressure and flow changes in the system.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.