Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V505 Pressure Relief Control Valve ensures the system to run safely by draining high pressure wave in a pressure sensing way in systems involving rapid pressure rise. When pressure is above adjustment pressure because of any reason, excessive pressure is drained by opening the valve. it ena¬bles the system to be long-lasting and to run safely.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
With the pilot on the valve connected into inlet, inlet pressure is regulated. While clockwise rotation of the adjustment bolt increases the inlet pressure, counterclockwise rotation decreases it. With the pilot on the valve connected to outlet, outlet pressure is regulated. Clockwise rotation of the adjusting bolt increases the outlet pressure and counterclockwise rotation decreases it.
Pressure Relief Control Valve Product Features
- Protection of network against overpressure.
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- To be able to run without being affected by pressure and flow changes in the system.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.