Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V502 Solenoid Controlled Pressure Reducing Control Valve regulates the outlet pressure and ensures to turn on and off with the help of an exterior power supply. The pilot installed on it adapts high inlet pressure to stay fixed as demanded outlet pressure value. it is not affected by pressure and flow changes. It is feasible to activate by remote control. The control of these valves can be maintained by a control device, intermittent relay, switch, PLC control unit, etc.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Give energy into solenoid coil on main valve from the panel. Of the two small globe valves on main valve, the small globe valve on the outlet side is closed. When pilot valve tappet on the valve is rotated clockwise, adjusting pressure rises and when rotated counter clock¬wise, adjusting pressure decreases. Small globe valve on outlet side is opened by screwing the lock nut under the adjusting bolt when demanded pressure value is maintained.
Solenoid Controlled Pressure Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Manual switch on/off.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low energy consumption.
- Control in different voltages No need tor extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.