Download PDF Data Sheet
V510 Horizontal Pump Control Valve is designed to put into use and unmount the pumps with¬out damaging the system. it is connected to the system in series. it is opened together with the pump. When the system is closed, the pump closes following the valve. it prevents surge pressure during on and off process. it functions as an hydraulic check valve as well. The control of these valves can be maintained by a control device, intermittent relay, switch, PLC control unit, etc.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Connect the signal pipe and orifice plate sent together with the valve to the network as it is shown in user’s manual. Move the three-way globe valve on the valve to automatic mode. Open the protection cap of the three-way pilot on the valve. If the flow passing through the valve is insufficient, boost the flow by screwing the adjusting bolt. If the flow passing through the valve is more than demanded amounts, reduce the flow by loosening the adjusting bolt.
Horizontal Pump Control Valve Product Features
- Protection of network against excessive pressure.
- Low energy consumption.
- Active check valve.
- Adjustable isolating rate.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Easy maintenance.
- Does t require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.