Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V501 Pressure Reducing Control Valve is hydraulically operated control valves that reduce higher upstream pressure in the water network into a preset desired lower constant downstream pressure, and maintain it constant, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. They are simple and reliable globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance. When there is no flow in the system, it closes by itself automatically, and when- ever the valve upstream pressure value decreases below adjusted downstream pressure value, it opens fully by itself. In cases, the valve downstream pressure value increases above adjusted downstream pressure value, it closes fully by itself.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
Small globe valve on outlet side is closed on main valve. When pilot valve tappet on the valve is rotated clockwise, adjusting pressure rises and when rotated counterclockwise, adjusting pressure de-creases. Small globe valve on outlet side is opened by screwing the lock nut under.
Pressure Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network
- Manual switch on/off. Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.
- Easy maintenance provides minimum pressure loss and free flow in open valve at demanded flow amounts.
- Easy use and maintenance due to simple design.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.