Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V504 Pressure Sustaining & Pressure Reducing Control Valve regulates inlet and outlet pressure in downward-sloping systems. It regulates overflow and high pressure in downward-sloping systems and enables the system to run in normal values. The valve fixes outlet pres¬sure without being affected by surge pressure.
- Agricultural irrigation
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
If the value of manometer is below demanded pressure after giving water into the system, inlet pressure is made to increase by rotating adjustment bolt clockwise. If the value of manometer is above demanded pressure, the pressure rate is adjusted by adjusting the bolt counterclockwise. After this process, by screwing the luck nut under adjusting bolt, the bolt is being fixed.
Pressure Sustaining & Pressure Reducing Control Valve Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- To be able to run without being affected by pressure and flow changes in the system.
- Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
- Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
- Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
- Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.