Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V755 Fully Welded Ball Valves are designed and manufactured for the pipelines where ‘tight sealing’ is required. Quarter turn design enables easy and faster operation. The body made by welding 3 pieces, enables high pressure resistance.
- Natural Gas
- Steam boilers and steam systems
- Pressurized air systems
- Determined chemical fluids
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V651 Rubber Expansion Joint
- V208 Wafer Swing Check Valve
- V209 Dual Plate Check Valve
- V200 Lift Check Valve
- Smooth and flawless body binding is achieved through fully automated welding machines.
- Non-leakage is possible from the body due to non-mechanical type of assembly.
- Through the single body design, the stress and elongation and compression on the pipeline due to high temperature differences aeffecting the valve performance is eliminated.
- Can be manufactured with variable stem sizes and extension spindles.
- It is suitable for underground installation.
- Can be installed directly to the pump without any need for additional intermediary parts.
- Suitable to install pneumatic or electrical actuator and gearbox.
- Easy to install due to the pipe shaped body.
- It is appropriate to be used in fully open or fully closed position.
- Can be operated with lower torque rates.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 (e.g.: PN 16 = 17.6 bar); for shell: PN x 1.5 (e.g.: PN16 = 24 bar) according to EN 12266-1.