TVN V753 PN10-16 2 Piece Ball Valves are designed and manufactured for the pipelines where ‘tight sealing’ is required. Quarter turn design enables easy and faster operation. Ball valves with 2 pieces, simple construction allow easy maintenance over a long working life, therefore preferred for industrial applications as well as for utility services.
- Natural Gas
- Steam boilers and steam systems
- Pressurized air systems
- Determined chemical fluids
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V651 Rubber Expansion Joint
- V208 Wafer Swing Check Valve
- V209 Dual Plate Check Valve
- V200 Lift Check Valve
- GG25 body ball valves can be used in almost all process industries gas distribution network and many industries.
- The stainless steel ball & stem and sealing mechanism, ensures the valve for high temperature usage.
- It is advised to be used either at fully open or fully closed position.
- The ball valves open/close position can be easily observed from the handlever position easily.
- PTFE sealing provides long service life with zero leakage rates.
- The valves are designed for bidirectional usage.
- Through its full bore design, pressure loss is almost at zero point.
- Flange connections according to EN1092-2 / ISO 7005-2.
- Up to request, the body material can be GGG40 ductile iron.
- By adding an ISO top flange, the valve operation can be maintained by gearbox, pneumatically or electrical actuator.
- To provide a long service life, filtering of the pipeline by TVN V851 Y-Strainer is advised.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.