Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V752 PN10-16 3 Piece Ball Valves are designed and manufactured for the pipelines where ‘tight sealing’ is required. Quarter turn design enables easy and faster operation. Ball valves with 3 pieces, simple construction allow easy maintenance over a long working life, therefore preferred for industrial applications as well as for utility services.
- Boiling water systems
- Power plants & industrial applications
- Chemical fluids
- Installation at plants
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V651 Rubber Expansion Joint
- V208 Wafer Swing Check Valve
- V209 Dual Plate Check Valve
- The body flanges at the 3 pieced valve is supporting the ball mechanism to create a higher packing feature.
- GG25 body ball valves can be used in almost all process industries like water distribution networks, food and pharmaceutical plants, water treatment, power plants as well as in machinery automation industries.
- The stainless steel ball & stem and sealing mechanism, ensures the valve for high temperature usage.
- It is advised to be used either at fully open or fully closed position.
- The ball valves open/close position can be easily observed from the handlever position easily.
- PTFE sealing provides long service life with zero leakage rates.
- The valves are designed for bidirectional usage.
- Up to request, the body material can be GGG40 ductile iron.
- Through its full bore design, pressure loss is almost at zero point.
- Flange connections according to EN1092-2 / ISO 7005-2.
- By adding an ISO top flange, the valve operation can be maintained by gearbox, pneumatical or electrical actuator.
- To provide a long service life, filtering of the pipeline by TVN V851 Y-Strainer is advised.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.