Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V528 Electrical Float Level Control Valve is the hydraulic control valves, designed to control water level of water storing structures continuously by a electrical float placed in reservoirs and tanks. Electrical float sends signal to solenoid valve on main valve when water level decreases below preset level. Main valve opens and ensures that tank or reservoir will be filled permanently. When water reaches maximum level, electrical float resends signal to solenoid valve and main valve closes entirely.
- Water applications
- Household implementation
- Supply of water fire extinguishing
- Various applications of industrial systems.
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Valve can be assembled horizontally or vertically.
- Valve must be on the same level with mainlines during installation.
- Install the valve on direction with arrow shown on the valve.
- Isolation valves (gate valve, butterfly valve, silt trap etc.) could be installed before or after the installation.
- Valve should be installed on the waterline in a “T” shaped connection.
Electrical Float Level Control Product Features
- No need for extra energy by running on pressure network.
- Easy and zero adjustment to demanded pressure.
- Pressure reduction without being affected by pressure and flow changes in network.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Cavitation risk.