Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V303 Double Orifice Air Release with Isolation valve is used for the purpose of emptying & filling water networks. Double orifice structure enables larger and smaller air flows from the pipe network. In-build handwheel/valve does not require additional stop valve for isolation purposes.
- Water transmission
- Water distribution
- Pump suction line
- Peaks and bottom points
- Next to by-pass valve
- V151 Gate Valve Resilient Seated
- V106 Butterfly Valve Flanged
- V251 Dismantling Joint
Isolation Valve Product Features
- Float parts made of polyethylene, increase the corrosion resistance, hence increases service life.
- The polyethylene floats give advantage for easier replacement.
- Ductile iron body increases the resistance against impacts.
- It is necessary to use air release valves on the peak points of the pipelines, in order to maintain the full flow of the water.
- If the air vacuum via air release valve is less than the discharged water amount, the pipeline will face the risk of torsion.
- Fully coated body and bonnet meets the hygienic requirements of the potable water networks. (WRAS coating optional)
- Double orifice air release valve is installed on the pipe by a flange, release the air received from its outlet through the orifices located above the float parts.
- When the air release function is completed, the floats travel upper part with the water force and close the orifice outlet, thus preventing the leakage of water.
- Flange connections according to EN1092-2/ISO 7005-2. Working pressure range from 0.2 to 16 bar.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.