TVN V304 Eco Type Air Release Valve is used for releasing air during pipe charging. With its compact and lightweight structure, easy to assemble and operate. Does not require any additional equipment.
- Water transmission
- Water distribution
- Pump suction line
- Peaks and bottom points
- Next to by-pass valve
- V151 Gate Valve Resilient Seated
- V106 Butterfly Valve Flanged
- V251 Dismantling Joint
Eco Type Air Release Valve Product Features
- Float parts made of polyethylene, increase the corrosion resistance, hence increases service life.
- The polyethylene floats give advantage for easier replacement.
- Has no vacuum function
- Ductile iron body increases the resistance against impacts.
- It is necessary to use air release valves on the peak points of the pipelines, in order to maintain the full flow of the water.
- Fully coated body and bonnet meets the hygienic requirements of the potable water networks. (WRAS coating optional)
- When the air release function is completed, the floats travel upper part with the water force and close the orifice outlet, thus preventing the leakage of water.
- Flange connections according to EN1092-2/ISO 7005-2. Working pressure range from 0.2 to 16 bar.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.