TVN V305 Threaded End Air Release Valve allows to vent the air inside pipelines while filling water networks. Due to its compact size, preferred specifically for narrow location on the pipeline.
- Water transmission
- Water distribution
- Pump suction line
- Peaks and bottom points
- Next to by-pass valve
- V151 Gate Valve Resilient Seated
- V106 Butterfly Valve Flanged
- V251 Dismantling Joint
Threaded End Air Valve Product Features
- Precisely selected internal parts increase the corrosion resistance, hence increases service life.
- Simple float mechanism gives advantage for easier replacement.
- Has no vacuum function
- Ductile iron body increases the resistance against impacts.
- It is necessary to use air release valves on the peak points of the pipelines, in order to maintain the full flow of the water.
- Fully coated body and bonnet meets the hygienic requirements of the potable water networks. (WRAS coating optional)
- When the air release function is completed, the floats travel upper part with the water force and close the orifice outlet, thus preventing the leakage of water.
- Threaded according to ISO 228.-1.
- Working pressure range from 0.2 to 16 bar.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.