Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V301 Dynamic Triple Function Air Release Valve is a unique valve operating without a float, utilizing the rolling diaphragm principle. This unique structure allows the dynamic valves to discharge air from the water system in a controlled and gradual manner, preventing slam and local up-surges. When vacuum occurs, the valves fast reaction will draw in large volumes of air into the water system, impeding down-surges and, consequently, all pressure surges in the line. The valves are normally closed when the line is not operating, thus preventing the infiltration of foreign particles and insects into the water system.
- Water transmission
- Water distribution
- Pump suction line
- Peaks points on pipeline
- Next to by-pass valve
- V151 Gate Valve Resilient Seated
- V106 Butterfly Valve Flanged
- V251 Dismantling Joint
Function Air Release Valve Product Features
- Ventilation outlet in nominal size (large opening cross-section according to the flange size).
- Intake of large volumes of air on shut-of of the system, while pipelines are being drained.
- Efficient, high performance ventilation protects pipeline from vacuum related damages.
- High velocity air discharge prevents premature closure, thus safeguarding optimum ventilation during the process of filling pipelines or containers.
- Large orifice for outlet and intake of large air volumes, during filling and emptying of pipeline.
- Continuously reliable ventilation of air inlets under normal operating conditions.
- Non slam closure by the help of two stage closing design.
- Excellent corrosion protection, all stainless-steel internal parts
- The housing is made of ductile iron and coated with high quality epoxy powder All uncoated metal is stainless steel. High capacity inlet sectional area and outlet are equal area.
- Casting Standard: EN 1563:2011 / TS EN 1074-4 / TS EN 1092-2.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.