Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V208 Wafer Type Swing Check Valve construction is formed with the disc fixed on the body, opening in the direction of flow and closing with the backflow and works as a non-return valve. In a wafer connection swing check valve, the check valve is installed between the pipe flanges and tightened to its place with the bolts for the pipe flanges.
- Hot & cold water
- Power & heat engineering
- Pressurized Air
- Industrial technologies
- Fluids without acidity or alkalinity properties
- V102 Wafer Type Butterfly Valves
- V104 Lug Type Butterfly Valves
- V851 Y-Strainer
Wafer Type Swing Check Valve Product Features
- V208 type is with Steel body and SS304 Disc. (SS304 Body & Disc is optional)
- EPDM sealing/sleeve/gasket is by default. Different sealing materials are available
- With its compact design saves space, light weight, easy to install and budget friendly
- Even the disc is located within the flow section, with the precisely calculated disc design pressure loss is kept at minimum level
- Fully coated body avoids corrosion
- Do not need any maintenance, easy to make spare part replacements
- No need for additional gaskets for installation on the pipeline
- With its long neck design, suitable for insulation application
- In built hook facilitates installation between two flanges
- Spring feature on disc can be added on request.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.