Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V207 Disc-o Check Valve is mainly used with the fluid types of liquid gas and steam. Due to its compact design, the product requires short installation length and offers a cost effective solution.
- Hot & cold water
- Power & heat engineering
- Pressurized Air
- Industrial technologies
- Fluids without acidity or alkalinity properties
- V102 Wafer Type Butterfly Valves
- V104 Lug Type Butterfly Valves
- V851 Y-Strainer
Disc-o Check Valve Product Features
- The centered disc construction allows the linear movement on its axis.
- Easier to position during installation, through its centering cylinder.
- The body materials, brass and stainless steel are hygienic for water applications.
- The product can be used at horizontal and vertical positions.
- The disc and spring materials are stainless steel.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.