Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V204 Flanged Ball Check Valve is the main stream product type for the waste-water industry. Internal and ball structure enables, non-stop functioning with media with particles. The ball does not block the flow during the operation.
- Waste water and sewage applications
- Non-potable water
- Industrial applications
- V150 Knife Gate Valve
- V151 Resilient Seated Gate Valve
- V351 Flange Adaptors
Flanged Ball Check Valve Product Features
- Self-cleaning and full bore structure ensures the continuous operation.
- The smooth body provides full flow with low pressure loss.
- Eliminates the risk of impurities getting stuck on the ball.
- Compact design maintains easier installation.
- Body and cover made of ductile iron with internal and external epoxy coating.
- Easy and quick disassembling cover.
- Horizontal and vertical installation.
- Flange connections according to EN1092-2/ISO 7005-2.
- Hydrostatic test pressure 1.1 x PN (PN 16 = 17.6 bar); body = 1.5 x PN (PN16 = 24 bar) according to EN 12266-1.