Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V200 Lift Type Check Valve is particularly suitable for high-pressure service where the velocity of flow is high. The disk is perfectly set on the seat with full contact. They are suitable for installation in horizontal or vertical pipelines with upward flow.
- Boiling water systems
- Steam boilers and steam systems
- Pressurized air systems
- Chemical fluids (Acidic and nonalkaline fluids)
- Ammonia and oil transfer
- V851 Globe Valve
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V207 Disc-o Check Valve
- V601 Axial Expansion Joint
Lift Type Check Valve Product Features
- The valve is opened via fluid force when it is at closed position and it is closed via expander force when system pressure decreases.
- Valve can be used in horizontal and vertical position due to the sealing is achieved by the spring.
- Designed with focus on easy access to maintenance.
- By unscrewing a few bolts the bonnet assembly including hinge and disc can be removed from the body, and maintenance can be performed.
- The body coated with wet epoxy paint as standard. It can be coated with fusion-bonded epoxy if required.
- The disk, valve stem, and the hand wheel are the moving parts in the valve body.
- The body is available in three different designs depending on the application as well as three different types of disks.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.