Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V201 Swing Check Valve is the main type of non-return valve being used in water networks and pumping station for years. Due to its one way valve construction, it allows the fluid flow in single direction and prevents the reverse flow by closing the disc part located in the valve whether by its own weight or with the water backflow. Easy to do maintenance by removing the bonnet part. Flow direction arrow on the valve should be followed during installation.
- Potable water applications
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Sea water applications
- V651 Gate Valve
- V106 Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- V251 Dismantling Joint
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V301 Air Release Valve
Swing Check Valve Product Features
- GGG40/50 Ductile Iron Body & Disc allows high impact and stretching resistance
- Full tight closure with its EPDM disc sealing
- The fixed disc structure inside the body maintains the disc rotate in its axis only
- Flow arrow direction should be followed during installation on the line.
- Maintenance free design ensures long life
- Versions with counter lever&weight, with spring or with damper are optional
- Ensures minimized pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- Full coating on the body and disc internally & externally with an average of 250 microns. Higher coating thicknesses are available when required.
- WRAS approved coating available upon request which meets hygienic requirements for potable water applications
- Opens smoothly when pump starts and closes quickly and quietly when pump stops
- Possible to install in the directions of horizontal(bonnet part up) or vertical(upstream flow)
- All interior parts are with hygienic materials
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.