V211 Slanted Seat Tilting Check Valve is a type of check valve which consists of a cylindrical body, a disc inside it, a shaft that holds the disc, a counter lever and weight. It is a type which needs less installation space. Even it is fully open, disc is located on flow path. This is the reason why it cannot be used in sewage media, but can be used only in clean water.
- Pumping Stations
- Water Transmission Lines
- Water Treatment Plants
- PowerStation Cooling Lines
- V106 Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- V151 Resilient Seated Gate Valve
- V251 Dismantling Joint
Slanted Seat Tilting Check Valve Product Features
- Tilting check valves are used at outlet side of pumps.
- When flow begins, disc is pushed forward by effect of flow. Flow continues its travel in direction of pumping.
- When pump begins to slow down to stop, disc begins to close. Check valve closes automatically by assistance of back ow and counter weight which is connected to shaft by counter lever.
- Its closure prevents the water in the pipe line to flow reversely.
- Opening angle of disc must not exceed 80 degrees. If it exceeds, in case of a mechanical tightness, flow moves under the disc and required forces for closure cannot occur. Reverse flow begins; pump starts to turn reverse direction. Serious damage may take place.
- Valve should be installed as shaft in horizontal position.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 (e.g.: PN 16 = 17.6 bar); for shell: PN x 1.5 (e.g.: PN16 = 24 bar) according to EN 12266-1.