Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V151 Resilient Seated Gate Valve is designed to last long years of operation in many conditions. With its bolted bonnet structure, EPDM covered wedge and hygienic coating, ready to meet the demand for potable water & sewage applications.
- Potable water applications
- Waste water
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Mining industry
- Shipbuilding and drilling facilities
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Oil and gas processes
- V251 Dismantling Joint
- V991 Surface Box
- V993 Extension Spindle
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V301 Air Release Valve
- V651 Rubber Expansion Joint
- V201 Swing Check Valve
Resilient Seated Gate Valve Product Features
- GGG40/50 Ductile Iron Body & Disc allows high impact and streching resistance
- With Full Bore design, ensures minimized pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- Maintenance free valve design
- Fully EPDM vulcanised wedge maintains full stop of flow and can absorb smaller particules in the flow. (NBR coated wedge is optional)
- Stainless steel stem with threads for high strength
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant multi stem O-rings ensures higher durability
- Brass wedge nut provides fixation of the stem and low torques.
- With isolated bonnet nuts, no risk of corrosion
- Bidirectional use. Possible to install on horizontal and vertical pipelines with varied flow directions
- Fixed wedge structures prevents vibration
- With precise machined stem, ensures low torque requirements during operation
- Full coating on the body and disc internally & externally with an average of 250 microns. Higher coating thicknesses are available when required.
- WRAS approved coating available upon request which meets hygienic requirements for potable water applications
- For big size valves, balanced positioned lifting holes on the body ease transportation and installation
- Suitable for vacuum conditions
- Suitable for shut-off and isolation purposes. Not suitable for regulation purposes
- Electrical actuator connection is done with an intermediate top flange arrangement
- Suitable to use with above-underground applications. Can be operated with handwheel, gearbox, actuator and spindle.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.