Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V152 Rising Stem Gate Valve is a type of gate valve which is able to follow the opening/closing position by moving the stem up & down movement, is able to follow electronically the movement by adding a monitoring key, and full open position does not disrupt the flow. Rising Stem Gate Valve generates low head loss according to butterfly valves.
- Potable water applications
- Waste water
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Mining industry
- Shipbuilding and drilling facilities
- HVAC systems
- V991 Surface Box
- V993 Extension Spindle
- V851 Y-Strainer
- V301 Air Release Valve
- V201 Swing Check Valve
Rising Stem Gate Valve Product Features
- GGG40/50 Ductile Iron Body & Disc allows high impact and streching resistance
- With Full Bore design, ensures minimized pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- Maintenance free valve design
- Fully EPDM vulcanised wedge maintains full stop of flow and can absorb smaller particules in the flow. (NBR coated wedge is optional)
- Stainless steel stem with threads for high strength
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant multi stem O-rings ensures higher durability
- Brass wedge nut provides fixation of the stem and low torques.
- With isolated bonnet nuts, no risk of corrosion
- Bidirectional use. Possible to install on horizontal and vertical pipelines with varied flow directions
- Fixed wedge structures prevents vibration
- With precise machined stem, ensures low torque requirements during operation
- Full coating on the body and disc internally & externally with an average of 250 microns. Higher coating thicknesses are available when required.
- WRAS approved coating available upon request which meets hygienic requirements for potable water applications
- For big size valves, balanced positioned lifting holes on the body ease transportation and installation
- Suitable for vacuum conditions
- Suitable for shut-off and isolation purposes. Not suitable for regulation purposes
- Electrical actuator connection is done with an intermediate top flange arrangement
- Suitable to use with above-underground applications. Can be operated with handwheel, gearbox, actuator and spindle
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.