Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V159 Socket-end Resilient Seated Gate Valve is designed to last long years of operation in many conditions especially for PVC pipelines. With its bolted bonnet structure, EPDM covered wedge and hygienic coating, ready to meet the demand for potable water & sewage applications.
- Potable water
- Water distribution and piping
- Treated sewage effluent
- Water treatment plants
- V201 Swing Check Valve
- V993 Extension Spindle
- V991 Surface Box for Valve
- V304 Air Release Valve
- Operation Cap
Socket-End Gate Valve Product Features
- GG40/50 Ductile Iron Body & Disc allows high impact and stretching resistance
- With Full Bore design, ensures minimized pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- Maintenance free valve design
- Fully EPDM vulcanized wedge maintains full stop of flow and can absorb smaller particles in the flow. (NBR coated wedge is optional)
- Stainless steel stem with threads for high strength
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant multi stem O-rings ensures higher durability
- Brass wedge nut provides fixation of the stem and low torques.
- With isolated bonnet nuts, no risk of corrosion
- Bidirectional use. Possible to install on horizontal and vertical pipelines with varied ow directions
- Fixed wedge structures prevents vibration
- With precise machined stem, ensures low torque requirements during operation
- Full coating on the body and disc internally & externally with an average of 250 microns. Higher coating thicknesses are available when required.
- WRAS approved coating available upon request which meets hygienic requirements for potable water applications
- For big size valves, balanced positioned lifting holes on the body ease transportation and installation
- Suitable for vacuum conditions
- Suitable for shut-off and isolation purposes. Not suitable for regulation purposes
- Electrical actuator connection is done with an intermediate top flange arrangement
- Suitable to use with above-underground applications. Can be operated with handwheel, gearbox, actuator and spindle
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.