Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V158 Service Connection Valve (Threaded-end Resilient Seated Gate Valves) is designed to last long years of operation in many conditions. With its bolted bonnet structure, EPDM covered wedge and hygienic coating, ready to meet the demand for potable water & sewage applications.
- House water connection / Service connection
- Indoor/Outdoor water branch piping
- Cold & hot water
- Water Treatment Plants
- V991 Surface Box for Valve
- V993 Telescopic/Rigid Extension Spindle
- T-key for operation
Service Connection Valve Product Features
- GGG40/50 Ductile Iron Body & Disc allows high impact and stretching resistance
- With Full Bore design, ensures minimized pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- Maintenance free valve design
- Fully EPDM vulcanized wedge maintains full stop of flow and can absorb smaller particles in the flow. (NBR coated wedge is optional)
- Stainless steel stem with threads for high strength
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant multi stem O-rings ensures higher durability
- Ready to assemble extension spindle
- Brass stem nut provides fixation of the stem and low torques.
- With isolated bonnet nuts, no risk of corrosion
- Bidirectional use. Possible to install on horizontal and vertical pipelines with varied flow directions
- Fixed wedge structures prevents vibration
- With precise machined stem, ensures low torque requirements during operation
- Full coating on the body and disc internally & externally with an average of 250 microns. Higher coating thicknesses are available when required.
- WRAS approved coating available upon request which meets hygienic requirements for potable water applications
- Suitable for vacuum conditions
- Suitable for shut-off and isolation purposes. Not suitable for regulation purposes
- Suitable to use with above-underground applications. Can be operated with handwheel, gearbox, actuator and spindle
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.