Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V555 Russian Type Fire Hydrants are the inevitable safety equipments in our daily lives that can be considered as one of the colleague of fire fighters in order to retrieve water from the main water line. It provides water to firefighting crew at any possible moment to act rapidly. They can be found widely around our living environment including factories, warehouses, industrial buildings, residential buildings, airports, harbors, military areas, parks and where there is fire risk.
Underground fire hydrants are one of the oldest type of firefighting equipments started to be used in 18th century. Underground hydrants are more convenient when there is no space on the city ground and generally they can be accessible via the hydrant surface box.
- V151 Resilient Seated NRS Gate Valve
- V304 Air Release Valve
- V556 N Part
- Designed and manufactured according to GOST 8220-85 Russian standard
- All inner and outer ductile iron surfaces and column pipes are coated with electrostatic powder epoxy where this coating material is of hygienic type
- They are located underground with a vertical shape and its cover for acess is located over the ground
- Have one water outlet
- Easy to operate with T-key through the operation cap located on top of the hydrant
- Compact and lightweight
- Different height variations are available