Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V401 Couplings are the flexible solution for joining pipes. These couplings are ideal for absorbing noises and vibrations in pipelines and overcoming axial o set, guaranteeing a permanently leaktight connection. It is a connection part enables the necessary repair and modi cations on the pipelines, connecting pipes with different type and diameter. Supplied as standard with EPDM gasket for water applications. Each rubber gasket is contained in a compression chamber which is formed by the follower end rings, middle ring and pipe surface. By tightening the coupling‘s bolts, the follower end rings are drawn together, thus reducing the volume of the compression chambers and compressing the gaskets, resulting in a pressure tight seal. The TVN coupling allows an expansion and contraction of ±2,5 mm and an angular deflection of 3° for each gasket (± 5 mm & 6° in total for each coupling).
- Water distribution lines
- Water transmission pipelines
- Waste water applications
- Pumping Stations
- V351 Flange Adaptor
- V401 Coupling
- V151 Gate Valve
Couplings Product Features
- Working pressure PN10-16, acceptable temperature up to 110 °C
- Allows the connection of pipes having angular misalignment.
- With NBR gasket option, coupling will be suitable for sewage and drainage applications.
- Universal couplings are suitable for carbon steel, PVC, polyethylene, ductile iron pipe networks.
- Suitable for water and neutral liquids, sewage applications.
- Light weight ductile iron construction design provides compact usage.
- Pipes with high diameter differences can be connected to each other by using reduced bore pipe couplings.
- Fully corrosion resistant construction. Inside and outside fusion bonded epoxy coating.
- Flanges drilling according to EN 1092-2 / ISO 7005-2.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.