Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V252 Light Type Dismantling Joint is the crucial elements for the installation and dismantling of valves and other fittings on the pipelines. The self-restrained function enables tight sealing and stays fixed on the lines with prolonged times. Without a dismantling joint offering longitudinal adjustment, it is almost impossible to insert a valve exactly into a pipe section.
Equipped with two flanges and one follower end-ring. This design offers optimal gasket control with the separate stud bolts apply- ing pressure to the gasket independently of the tie-rods making the flange connections.
Thanks to this adjustability of the dismantling joint, the valve can be fitted next to the dismantling joint, and the dismantling joint can be to set to the exact length required prior to being securely connected to flanges.
- Potable water applications
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Mining industry
- Shipbuilding and drilling facilities
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Oil and gas processes
- Fire extinguishing systems
- V151 Gate Valve
- V106 Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- V202 Tilting Check Valve
Light Type Dismantling Joint Product Features
- The light model V252 comes equipped with 2 flanges and 25-50% tie rods for PN 10 and PN 16 networks.
- The joint makes an unrestrained set-up possible. Here no threaded tie-rods are used allowing the dismantling joint to act as a limited expansion joint absorbing noises and vibrations in the pipeline.
- Only high-quality EPDM or NBR qualities for water, drinking water and sewage are used for the gasket. These guarantee a clean seal for years and at the same time the movement of the dismantling joint.
- It is easy to install and remove thanks to the standard longitudinal adjustability of ± 25 mm and thus offers perfect support during the installation and removal of valves.
- High-quality FBE coatings protect TVN dismantling joints from long term corrosion.
- Ductile iron GGG-40/50 body galvanized 8.8 bolts, nuts and washers.
- The bolts, nuts and washers can be chosen as AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Certain types of dismantling joints are also suitable for use without restraint in flexible pipelines.
- Connection flanges to any standard are available upon customer request.
- Larger nominal sizes, higher pressure ratings and non-standard build lengths are also available on request.
- The ductile iron body has high resistance to the high tension stress which can occur at the pipelines.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.