V251 Full Tie-Rod Dismantling Joint is the crucial elements for the installation and dismantling of valves and other fittings on the pipelines. The self-restrained function enables tight sealing and stays fixed on the lines with prolonged times. Without a disman- tling joint offering longitudinal adjustment, it is almost impossible to insert a valve exactly into a pipe section. V251 dismantling joint with full-length threaded tie-rods ensures complete restraint and a leak-free operation.
Thanks to this adjustability of the dismantling joint, the valve can be fitted next to the dismantling joint, and the dismantling joint can be to set to the exact length required prior to being securely connected to flanges.
- Potable water applications
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Mining industry
- Shipbuilding and drilling facilities
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Oil and gas processes
- V151 Gate Valve
- V106 Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- V202 Tilting Check Valve
Full Tie-Rod Dismantling Joint Product Features
- The heavy model V251 is equipped with 3 flanges, is the perfect solution for all standard and non-standard applications.
- Larger sizes and higher pressure ratings up to 40 bar are always possible depending on customer requirements.
- Only high-quality EPDM or NBR qualities for water, drinking water and sewage are used for the gasket. These guarantee a clean seal for years and at the same time the movement of the dismantling joint.
- It is easy to install and remove thanks to the standard longitudinal adjustability of ± 25 mm and thus offers perfect support during the installation and removal of valves.
- High-quality FBE coatings protect TVN dismantling joints from long term corrosion.
- Ductile iron GGG-40/50 body galvanized 8.8 bolts, nuts and washers.
- The bolts, nuts and washers can be chosen as AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Certain types of dismantling joints are also suitable for use without restraint in flexible pipelines
- The ductile iron body has high resistance to the high tension stress which can occur at the pipelines.
- Connection flanges to any standard are available upon customer request.
- Larger nominal sizes, higher pressure ratings and non-standard build lengths are also available on request.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.