V351 Flange Adaptor is one of the most basic types of fittings. On one side, it has a flange connection in accordance with the required flange standard, on the other an insertion socket for the pipe. A variety of standard pipe types can be connected. Flange adaptors consist of one follower end ring, a middle ring and flange, one gasket and a set of bolts and nuts. Flange adaptors are ideal for joining a pipe to a flanged product like for instance a gate valve, butterfly valve, return flow inhibitors or fittings in gen- eral. Similar to a coupling, the compression chamber is formed by the follower end ring, middle ring and pipe surface. TVN flange adaptors can be equipped with flanges to any standard.
- Water distribution lines
- Water transmission pipelines
- Waste water applications
- Pumping Stations
- V401 Coupling
- V151 Gate Valve
Flange Adaptor Product Features
- Adaptor has an expansion and contraction of ± 2,5 mm for the gasket, and offers an adjustability of ± 25 mm during installation as well an angular deflection of 3°.
- Fast and easy installation. Wide range and wide tolerance. Ideal for repair and maintenance.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Ductile iron GGG-40/50 body galvanized 8.8 bolts, nuts and washers.
- Larger sizes and higher pressure ratings up to 25 bar are always possible depending on customer requirements.
- The anti-torque bolts also make the flange adaptor suitable for a fast “one-man installation”.
- Zero stem leakage eliminates media loss and satisfies environmental regulations.
- Flange adaptor does not offer end load restraint, it requires a fixed point in the pipeline
- The adaptors can be used at many types of pipes, including steel, ductile iron, PVC, GRP and concrete pipes with asbestos.
- No need to use special tools and any extra gaskets for installation.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.