Download PDF Data Sheet
TVN V107 U-Type Double Flanged Butterfly Valves with concentric shaft in order to regulate and stop the flow in supply networks. Water distribution and pumping stations. Suitable for controlling and closing flow with the medium water.
TVN V107 U-Type Double Flanged Butterfly Valves Product Features
- Valve body is completely covered inside with rubber preventing the fluid to be in contact with the valve body, avoiding
- The disc produces a minimum of head loss and turbulence.
- Stem made of one piece, stainless steel, sealed by o-ring and not in contact with the fluid.
- Resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- Low pressure drop, resulting in energy savings and minimum maintenance.
- Only the disc and seat are in contact with the fluid .
- No joints are needed for mounting between fluid.
- The sealing seat is made of one piece and is available in EPDM or NBR.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.
- Potable water applications
- Wastewater & sewage systems
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Seawater applications
- Mining industry
- ire extinguishing systems